[Webtest] How to interact with Javascript pop up windows using Canoo webtes t? (newbie)

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:11:23 +0100

Hello,

as far as I know webtest can't currently handle javascript alert, prompt or
confirm message boxes. But as it seems that httpunit can work with these basic
javascript functionalities (cf
http://httpunit.sourceforge.net/doc/javascript-support.html), it would therefore
probably be possible to write some new webtest tasks to automate this.

Marc.