[Webtest] htmlunit instead of httpunit?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:22:19 +0200

I want to add one point, not as + for htmlunit but as - for httpunit: patches proposed to httpunit (like the one for the
file protocol) don't get integrated. No idea how many attention htmlunit gives to proposed patches.

Concerning JS support: website without js are rare. In our projects we don't use so much js, but enough to make numerous
pages not testable because of httpunit limitations. Therefore a good js support would be a really big plus.

Marc.