[Webtest] New to webtest, but pretty classical install problem

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:37:15 +0200

Hi,

I guess that it comes from the file protocol what current version of httpunit used in webtest doesn't handle correctly
(normally you should have the root exception logged in the log as configured with log4j config). No quick work around
but this has no impact on the tests with http protocol.

Marc.