[Webtest] New to webtest, but pretty classical install problem

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:40:34 +0200

I've tested what you provided and it works just fine (my version of webtest is modified, but this should have no impact
for this problem). What about providing log4j config file in the classpath to see the error logged?

Marc.