[Webtest] Re: Iteration through an XPath results set

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:17:04 +0200

I would like to underline Christopher's points and add one:
- in case you are trying to assert special properties of
  all nodes in the result set, you can use the
  doubled negation trick.
  Try to select one node that _breaks_ the property.
  Put that into a "not" step.

cheers