[Webtest] WebTest and CruiseControl

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:54:47 +0000

Hi Nate,
These are great ideas, we'll try them.  Right now our build machine is very short of memory, but we will soon install a fast new one so we can try the parallel idea.

I have been trying to find out how to apply XSL transformation to the XML results.  Do you have any examples of how to do that?
thanks,
Lisa