[Webtest] other web testing tools

Jeannie Graham webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:44:19 -0700

Hello out there,

	I hope you Canoo guys don't take offense to this question, because I
think Canoo is great, but it doesn't seem to be matching my needs.   I went
to Google and searched for webtesting tools and was completely overwhelmed,
so I figured I might broach the subject here:

Can anyone enlighten me on other webtesting tools they have used and your
opinion on them?

I was hired to create Canoo scripts, but I don't think the IS managers
realized the intricacies and constraints of Canoo and I have an audit
tomorrow and along with my excuses on why I haven't met project deadlines I
would really like to offer up another solution.

So it looks like my canoo is filling with water, ready to sink.   Does
anyone have a bucket?

Thanks,
Jeannie