[Webtest] other web testing tools

Jeannie Graham webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:36:18 -0700

Thank you all for your ideas!  This really helps me to investigate other
options.

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Knorr [mailto:btk@nextjet.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 1:32 PM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: RE: [Webtest] other web testing tools

We have noticed that activity is low on their mailing lists too...if it
makes you feel better though, one of our product teams (that loves Java)
has been using this tool for almost a year now and have written full
suites of regression/acceptance tests.  They encountered some issues in
the beginning and all were resolved...apparently for them it has worked
like a charm ever since.  Might be worth looking into.