[Webtest] Clover prequisite for local builds.

Bill Milbratz webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:42:27 -0500

I wanted to clarify a few points about clover and webtest

1) Do I need clover to build the webtest .war ? It looks like this works:
   ant clean_compile deploy
but I still get the 'clover definitions missing' message:
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource clovertasks. It could
not be found.

2) If I'm not developing for webtest (i.e. not a committer), can I still get
the 'free clover' if I only use it to build webtest?
from http://www.thecortex.net/clover/freelicense.jsp  :
 "If you would like to use Clover with your Open Source project, fill in the
form below and we will send you a free licensed version of Clover."

thanks,

bill milbratz