[Webtest] other web testing tools

etienne studer webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:17:51 +0200

Does this tool also work on Linux oder MacOS?

Etienne

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com]On Behalf Of Brian Knorr
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. April 2004 20:04
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: RE: [Webtest] other web testing tools

You may also take a look at enterprise web test... it's good for testers
who like to work with Java, Junit, and the actual browser.  Your tests
are written in Java within junit.  Enterprise web test just provides an
simple Java API to the Internet Explorer browser, which allows you to
write tests against the actual UI (which means full javascript support).
It's really easy to use within IDEs like IntelliJ and Eclipse, just
right click the junit test and say run...the browser pops up and your
tests are executed...can't get any simpler than that.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/webunitproj/

Thanks,

Brian