[Webtest] other web testing tools

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 05:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

Well i have some good news and some bad news for u :)
good news is that I think I might just have a solution
for ur *if statement* problem.
Bad news is you/someone else might have to figure out
how to apply it.

Way back marc guillemot had posted some patches.
Unfortunately i couldnt make much use of it as i
changed jobs - and now im working on a swing
application.

Miss working on canoo though - there isnt anything
similar for swing apps :( - which is also why i filter
my mails to a seperate folder and check it up on
holidays :D

If you or someone else is still looking for it - let
me know.

sorry wasnt of any help earlier,
Aatish

PS: ill try and reply to ur earlier mail for diff
tools too - i happen to know some of them.