[Webtest] Re: AW: did context of html response change from build 423 to 441?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:18:28 +0200

To be more precise: previously clicklink was performing a fully new request on the href of the clicked link. Javascript
links couldn't be evaluated and frames info got forgotten after a link was clicked.
Can you explain where you had to add followframe?

Marc.