[Webtest] Clover prequisite for local builds.

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:28:45 +0200

Hi,

answers inline

to compile without clover use:
ant compile.plain

> 2) If I'm not developing for webtest (i.e. not a committer), can
> I still get
> the 'free clover' if I only use it to build webtest?

the clover.jar that is for the sole purpose of covering webtest is
included in the CVS but not in the standard distribution.
Reason is, that I don't want that jar to be
stolen too often, after it was donated to webtest for free.

cheers
Mittie