[Webtest] Web test problem

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:58:52 +0200

Hi,

I would like to use canoo web test but I can do neither the first test nor another.
I use a PC, windows XP, ANT 1.6.1 and Canoo Web Test build 441 (downloaded on
the 13/04/2004).

I tried two types of test: a local test (like the original installTest.xml) and
a web test with my local web server, in every case the test doesn't work and
prints that:

[testSpec] ERROR (Step.java:333) - Cannot handle unexpected exception in step
InvokePage at
D:\Documents\Boulot\Stage\Canoo\build\doc\samples\installTest.xml:22 : with
(stepId="get local file",
url="D:\Documents\Boulot\Stage\Canoo\build\doc\sanples\TestFile.html’,
stepType="invoke")

[testSpec] java.lang.NullPointerException

Thank you very much for your help, Lezoul