[Webtest] other web testing tools

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:00:59 -0700 (PDT)

that i guess only Mittie and the other moderators
would decide. In a lot of cases such patches might not
look good with main source tree - cant comment on the
if statement patch but i had once made a change to the
verifytext to avoid looking into the title tag. It
couldnt be accepted as it broke some functionality.

But in such cases i would suggest if could keep the
src on the website and the steps to build it. So that
if someone requires it - all he has to do is to
download and integrate it with the latest release.

cheers!
Aatish

=== message truncated ===