[Webtest] clickbutton on input type="button"

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:47:05 +0000

I believe your patch was integrated in the main build, because I had this problem and some kind person (Marc? or Mittie?) put it in the main build.  Since then clickbutton works MOST of the time on input type="button", even ones with Javascript.  It doesn't work in all cases, and we haven't figured out why.
thanks,
Lisa