[Webtest] clickbutton on input type="button"

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

cool...
but i do find something different here ...in my patch
u had to specify the type of the button too when u
click it. Accroding to the logs mentioned below - u
dont have to! :(

cheers!
Aatish