[Webtest] Re: Cannot get clickbutton to work on submit input type button

Alan Chan webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:23:27 -0700

From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 8:10 AM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: [Webtest] Re: Cannot get clickbutton to work on submit input

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:13:14 -0700
From: "Alan Chan" <alan@planitax.com>
To: <webtest@lists.canoo.com>
Subject: [Webtest] Cannot get clickbutton to work on submit input type
button

------_=3D_NextPart_001_01C4266C.4635F436

Hi Everyone,
=3D20
I have build 441 and I'm having problems getting clickbutton to work on
a submit input type button.  Any ideas on how to get it to work?
=3D20
The HTML source is:
=3D20
<form name=3D3D"systemSettings"
action=3D3D"index.cfm?event=3D3DsystemSettings:submit" =
method=3D3D"post">
class=3D3D"componentTitleDark">
                                    System Settings
                                   =3D20
class=3D3D"componentTitleDark"
nowrap=3D3D"true">
                                    <input type=3D3D"submit" =3D
value=3D3D"update"
class=3D3D"btnRegular">
=3D20
The clickbutton step is:
=3D20
<clickbutton
                        stepid=3D3D"Click on the update button"
                        name=3D3D"update" />
=3D20
Error message is:
Test step clickbutton named "Click on the update button" failed with
message "Button with name <update> and value <<not specified>> not
found!"