[Webtest] cvs access with eclipse

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:01:21 +0200

Hi,

  I'm experiencing problem accessing the CVS by eclipse, when I do it
  using a command line client (standard for RedHat) i have no
  problems.. but when I configure my eclipse (M8, Win32) with all the
  given parameters as login, pass and port .. I connect correctly but
  the HEAD (as well as other) is empty, when I click on the plus sign
  to unwind the tree of the head I get a "pending..." notification and
  then the plus sign disappears and no tree is available .. the same
  happened about a month ago when I did the same using eclipse M7...

  I have no idea what the cause might be

  any suggestions??

--

 ilfrin                          mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl