[Webtest] cvs access with eclipse

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:39:43 +0200

Hi,

willing to resolve the problem I checked out the module using linux,
then copied it to my win32 platform to my eclipse workspace, shared
the project, eclipse recognized the project to be shered in the past
and connected it to gate.canoo.com .. but when I synchronize I get
nearly 500 outgoing changes .. as the repo was out of date with my
local copy, but when I compare sigles files they are identical
(version, contents).

any ideas??