[Webtest] problem with form submit

Massimiliano Mauri webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:18:35 +0200

Hi.
testing a web app, I  have a problem with form submit.

When the form has enctype="multipart/form-data", the parameters are
forwarding with a  "strange character" before each parameter.

For example, when in the build.xml I have  <setinputfield name="title"
value="TitleTest"/> ,
if the form HASN'T enctype="multipart/form-data", in the webApp
log I find  "received param: [title] value [TitleTest]"

otherwise, if the form HAS enctype="multipart/form-data", in the web-app
log file I find: "received param: [title] value[
TitleTest]"   (with  a carriage return or something like).

If the parameter represents, for example, an integer, when I cast to
Integer the parameter, the webapps throws an Exception.

If I repeat the test "by hand" (using a form with specified enctype) the
webapp NOT fails.

Someone can help me?
thanks
max