[Webtest] OUR ISSUE

Matthew Fleming webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 01 May 2004 10:51:03 -0500

Wow the spammers have gotten better.. I did not post this email, did they
spoof the from address so that the listserv would take the message? or did
they sign-up to the listserv just using my name?

-Matt

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Matthew Fleming 0avpg3602-at-sneakemail.com |Canoo WebTest|"
<68ikhx1i800t@sneakemail.com>
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: [Webtest] OUR ISSUE
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 16:42:46 +0200

Regular: +31 627 270 050
My Dear,
I am Basil Ndenkala , I am the Son of Mr.Cisse Nkizela Ndenkala he was
brutally murdered on the 26th 0f April 1994 following the killing of
President Juvenal Habyarimana a Hutu on the 6th of April 1994, it is widely
believed that the killing was perpetuated by President Paul Kagame who was
then the  Tutsiís led RPF Leader , until my Father's
death, he was the owner and chief executive officer HENS & MAG PET
INCORP.licenced (1991/007140/06) under the Rwanda Trade and Chambers
Ministry.

My Father was an Oil Magnate in joint Petroleum and Gas Exploration with
Energy Africa Holdings Limited Kigali (Rwanda), and contractor to
several Domestic and Multinational Oil Firms operating in Gabon and
Equatorial Guinea, with several Oil Blocks/field and licenses in
Equatorial Guinea and Gabon.

Prior to his death my Father was awarded a contract in Kigali for the supply
Bitumen on the Construction of the road leading from the Stadium to the
National Airport.

   The Contract was at the verge of completion when my Father was murdered
during the civil that erupted from the Hutu-Tutsi ethnic crisis in 1994.

My Father was from the Hutu Province and a member of the ruling
Democratic Party, he was awarded the contract based on the policy of
equal distribution of stake holding adopted by the National Assembly,
grossly dominated by the Tutsi representatives, however upon his
death and Mr Paul Kagame becoming President, the contract initially extended
to include the supply of Sports equipments at the newly completed stadium,
all licenses and the contract sums from subsequent executed domestic
contracts (Supply of Electioneering materials prior to the Election which
degenerated to the War), were withdrawn/ revoked and suspended based on the
ethnic divide considering that the President Mr Paul Kagame is a Tutsi and
my Late Father a Hutu.

Considering the murder of my Father, the brutal killings taking place all
around the cities of Rwanda committed by Tutsiís and the rising spate of the
genocide, my Mother and I had to flee to the Netherlands where we could be
guaranteed safety based on the location of the International Court of
Justice in The Hague here in the Netherlands.

When the civil War ended, Friends of my Late Father had to secure the
services of our Family Lawyer and other sympathizers to pressurize the
Government at releasing my Late Father's legally earned money from the
Contracts executed before the Civil War, which amounts to the sum of
US3.8Million, the Government of President Paul Kagame had reluctantly and
defiantly refused to release the money to us claiming that the Government
was still recovering economically from the War as such was not financially
buoyant to pay the debt, however with the International focus on the
Government of President Paul Kagame prior to the decade commemoration of the
genocide in Rwanda, my Fatherís total money was released to my Fatherís
Lawyer, we immediately urged the National Bank of Rwanda to transfer the
money to a Finance Bank in the Netherlands where we have now been granted
Political Asylum by the Netherlands Government.

However our residential Asylum status will not allow us have such
large sum of money in our Bank account.
We cannot now declare to the immigrations here in Holland that we have such
large amount of money, and there is the suspicion that if we seek help from
a Netherlands citizen, the Government might eventually know about it and our
Asylum status will not only be terminated, the Laws of the Country will not
allow us own all such money considering our Asylum status, this is the
reason we are seeking your assistance.

We should have transferred the Money to your Country where it would have
been easier to have it lodged into your Bank account, but there was lot of
haste and restrictions considering how we fled Rwanda in the wake of the
civil War upon my Late Father's Brutal Murder.

You may be aware that my Father was into petroleum services and contracting
and while we searched my Late Father books to provide our Lawyer with
enabling evidence and documents on previous Businesses we have been able to
lay our hands on all documents relevant to the release of my Father's money
from our Country (Rwanda's National Bank) the documents has been forwarded
to Banking Company indicating that our money has arrived their custody, we
shall send all necessary documents to you, which they shall  endorse and
send back to my Lawyer.

I have decided to solicit for your assistance for two reasons:
1, To help me secure the release of the consignment to your safe Bank
account in your Country or a country of your choice considering that laws in
the Netherlands does not allow Asylum seekers own as money as we have.

2, For Possible Business investment in your establishment.

Please be informed that The Government is not aware we have transferred the
money to a Banking company in Europe, thus you shall not have to nurse any
fear of Government intervention, it is strictly between you, my Lawyer and
me and my Mother.

All information will be kept confidential, our Lawyer shall be in touch with
you with updates of proceedings, we shall also inform the Banking/Finance
Company and formally introduce you to the Company as our Family Business
Partner when you give us your consent, my Mother, lawyer and I have agreed
that a negotiable 15% shall be offered to you as commission for assisting
us.

I shall send documents of my Father licenses, including documents with which
he did contracts in Rwanda and Equatorial Guinea, when you need them.

Please call me on my mobile telephone number 0031-627 270 050 or via my
email address:
Remain blessed.
Basil Ndenkala

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page Ė FREE