[Webtest] new window

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 09:36:13 +0200

Hi Jeannie,
I had the same problem and I think it is not possible to make it with a
clicklink step but I resolved the problem simply using StoreXPath and invoke.
You should look at the StoreXPath example in the "syntaxe reference" to obtain a
property containing the address of the link and make an invoke step using this
property. That work for me and it is easy to do.

Good luke, Lezoul