[Webtest] new window

Jeannie Graham webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 11:12:09 -0700

Thanks Lezoul,

But when I tried an invoke (I didn't need to store it, cuz I know the url),
it didn't work.   My server bounced back "Bad Request", so it is not liking
it.  When you are doing your invoke, what kind of page are you bringing up?

Thanks,
Jeannie

-----Original Message-----
From: lezoul@free.fr [mailto:lezoul@free.fr]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 12:36 AM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] new window

Hi Jeannie,
I had the same problem and I think it is not possible to make it with a
clicklink step but I resolved the problem simply using StoreXPath and
invoke.
You should look at the StoreXPath example in the "syntaxe reference" to
obtain a
property containing the address of the link and make an invoke step using
this
property. That work for me and it is easy to do.

Good luke, Lezoul