[Webtest] new window

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 14:32:11 +0200

Hi Jeanny,
I understand what do you mean and I don't have this problem in my test because
my URL was a simple path and not a server request, I am sorry but I don't know
how can you do... I give you my test code hoping that can help you but I don't
think. However you should look at the step "previousresponse" in the Canoo
syntaxe reference.

<storexpath stepid="reading href of aide"
            xpath="//a[1]/@href"
            property="tmp"/>

<invoke stepid="loading of aide"
        url="#{tmp}"