[Webtest] [testSpec] ERROR (Step.java:333) - Cannot handle unexpected exception in step InvokePage at with (stepId="get local file"

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 10:29:52 +0200

Hi CF,
I made numerous tests on your file and I don't understand why it doesn't work.
However, I suppose you don't want to make test with the "file" protocol and i
you configuration work perfectly with the "http" protocol.
I give you the test file (i build it from the "build" directory of canoo web test).

Good tests, Lezoul

<!--=========== Starting ===========-->
<project name="testYcebt.xml" basedir="." default="checkWebTest">

<property name="webtest.home" value="${basedir}"/>

<taskdef file="${webtest.home}\webtestTaskdefs.properties">
   <classpath>
      <fileset dir="${webtest.home}" includes="**\lib\*.jar"/>
   </classpath>
</taskdef>

<target name="checkWebTest">
   <echo message="base dir is ${basedir}"/>
   <testSpec name="check calling and parsing a local file">
      <config
         host="webtest.canoo.com"
         port="80"
         basepath="/"
         saveresponse="true"
         protocol="http" />
      <steps>
         <invoke
            stepid="get local file"
            url="webtest"/>
         <verifytitle
            stepid="check the title is parsed correctly"
            text="Canoo WebTest Homepage" />
      </steps>
   </testSpec>
</target>