[Webtest] Re: new window

Bernhard Wagner webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 14:11:35 +0200

Before switching entirely to htmlunit: Could it make sense to let the user
choose between htmlunit and httpunit?
I would offer my help to implement the mechanism to make this configurable
at runtime (I have contributed to a similar infrastructure within httpunit
to allow for choosing between Tidy and NekoHtml parsers). Sometimes you
profit from having the choice in particular situations.

Bernhard