[Webtest] Re: new window

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 14:21:21 +0200

What would be very nice is to abstract the "WebClient" and configure the implementation to use through properties or
something like that. This way Webtest would only know the interface. Possibles implementations would be:
- using htmlunit
- using httpunit
- using JRex to drive Mozilla (would be very nice)
- ...

If we go such a way, the difficulty will be to maintain different implementations having different possibilities (cf js
or windows - not the OS! - support in httpunit). But it would be really great.

Marc.