[Webtest] Re: new window

Bernhard Wagner webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 15:07:51 +0200

Hi Mittie

Gulp! Ok... But note: I said "help" ;-)
I guess, I'd figure out how webtest uses httpunit and model that into an
interface, implement a httpunit adapter (and a htmlunit adpater) and a
factory that decides which adapter will be instantiated.
Oh, and webtest is fully JUnit equipped, so it would be doable as test
driven.
Maybe we could spin off a thread that doesn't go onto this mailing list? Is
there a developer list?

THX!
Bernhard