[Webtest] xslt transoformation for test results

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 16:39:50 +0200

Hi,

  I'm searching for some sexy XSLT transformation file that will
  handle the results generated by webtest in order to see things
  clearly right away by the developers (it should give
  compresensive information) as well as by the client or managers (it
  should be loud and clear what works and what doesn't)

  the olny thing I found is a xsl file posted in april 2003 by Stefen
  Ruff, is that the only thing that's been seen here? isn't there
  anything 'officially' published on this matter?

  I want to use the XSLT for now just with ant for startup, but in the
  future with CriuseControll

  or maybe did I overlook something in the official webtest
  documentation ??

--

 ilfrin                          mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl