[Webtest] Re: ReWrong document title found! - BOM problem

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 17:36:21 +0200

These html parsing messages are present in the generated result.xml file if you set
showhtmlparseroutput="true"
in the config task. They can be processed by the xslt to be displayed in reports. This was the case previously but an
"improvment" of the xslt has removed them therefore you now have to adapt the xslt by yourself.

Webtest can work with not well formed html pages, but when you encouter a problem that you don't understand, it's a good
reflex to look at these errors and warnings. It's often the cause of the problem.

Marc.