[Webtest] guidence on extending webtest tasks or writing new ones

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 23 May 2004 00:36:18 +0200

Hi,

  I probably will be forced, by the things I will have to test (some
  quite complicated web pages), to try to extend the functionality of
  webtest ant tasks or write my own ones, I'm reviewing now the
  mailing list for any attempts in the past but unfortulately the only
  concrete thing I found is that Jeff Nielsen was offering his
  examples in Sep 2003, but it wasn't posted to the web

  could anyone post some guidelines to follow (to me or on this forum)
  and/or examples on how to approach this matter ?

  If I manage to write something worthwhile I happily will share it
  with the forum afterwords

  thanks in advance for any help

--
 ilfrin                          mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl