[Webtest] test results reporting via XSLT stylesheets

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:05:29 +0200

Hello Jeannie,
I am using the XSLT stylesheets just adding one line at the start of the summary
(just after "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>").

If your webtest buil directory is <WTBuild> the line is
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="<WTBuild>\doc\samples\reportFromSummary.xsl"?>

"reportFromSummary.xsl" is my prefer but it is possible to use another
("WebTestReport.xsl" or "report.xsl") both of them are in the samples directory.

I hope help you, Lezoul