[Webtest] test results reporting via XSLT stylesheets

Jeannie Graham webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 11:33:34 -0700

Thank you Lezoul, that really helps!   Thanks for responding.

-----Original Message-----
From: lezoul@free.fr [mailto:lezoul@free.fr]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 7:05 AM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] test results reporting via XSLT stylesheets

Hello Jeannie,
I am using the XSLT stylesheets just adding one line at the start of the
summary
(just after "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>").

If your webtest buil directory is <WTBuild> the line is
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="<WTBuild>\doc\samples\reportFromSummary.xsl"?>

"reportFromSummary.xsl" is my prefer but it is possible to use another
("WebTestReport.xsl" or "report.xsl") both of them are in the samples
directory.

I hope help you, Lezoul