[Webtest] Problem with Verfying Title on a Masked page

Lee Rodgers webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 10:14:58 -0400

Jeannie,
I appreciate your quick response.  I tried the autorefresh and that
did not work.  It is not a popup window either.  We are using the
spring framework and on the old site it would direct to a thank you
page upon submission.  Test runs fine against that.  The new site just
returns the same form but diplaying the thank you information and the
thank you title.  Canoo can't seem to see these changes to the title
or the text on the page.  So the two pages are the same display the
same thank you page, just on one the form a new page and on the new
site its the same for but it was passed a thank you response.

Thanks again,
Lee