[Webtest] Problem with Verfying Title on a Masked page

Lee Rodgers webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 10:25:27 -0400

I already checked that, the response outputs the same form but it
should be the thank you.  I run it against the live form with the same
information and it works fine.  if i fill in the form myself on the
new site it works fine but canoo it doesn't.  I checked to be sure
every javascript was met and am sure it is because the javascript
checks are the same on the new site as they are on the old site and so
are the field names.