[Webtest] Problem with Verfying Title on a Masked page

Lee Rodgers webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 11:29:52 -0400

The problem may be that the form action does not go to another page or
itself, it goes to a Spring function that then passes it back a
response that includes all the html for the new page.  The old sites
has a form action sending it to a thank you page.  Any ideas?