[Webtest] Re: Problem with Verfying Title on a Masked page

Lee Rodgers webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 11:55:16 -0400

This is the script.  It works fine agains the old site but won't run
against the new.
Thanks for any input.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE project SYSTEM "WebTest.dtd"[
   <!ENTITY config     SYSTEM "includes/config.xml">
   <!ENTITY definition     SYSTEM "includes/definition.xml">
]>

<project name="AIUFormTest" basedir=".." default="main">

   <target name="main">

   	&definition;

      <testSpec name="Pheonix Form Functional Test">
		 <config
     		resultpath="${maven.webtest.config.resultpath}"
            saveresponse="${maven.webtest.config.saveresponse}"
            host="localhost"
            port="8888"
            protocol="${maven.webtest.config.protocol}"
            basepath="${maven.webtest.config.basepath}"
            summary="${maven.webtest.config.summary}"
            resultfile="Pheonixform.xml"
            autorefresh="true"  />
         <steps>
         	<invoke
               stepid="get Online Form"
               url="form.html" />
            <verifytitle
               stepid="Check to see Title"
               text="(University).*" regex="true" />
		    <setselectfield stepid="select education"
			    name="education"
			    value="5"/>
            <setinputfield stepid="set first name"
           		name="first_name"
           		value="Lee" />
           	<setinputfield stepid="set last name"
           		name="last_name"
           		value="Rodgers" />
           	<setinputfield stepid="set email"
           		name="email"
           		value="leerodgers@tallan.com" />
           	<setinputfield stepid="validate email"
           		name="EmailValidate"
           		value="leerodgers@tallan.com" />
           	<setinputfield stepid="set address"
           		name="address"
           		value="test" />
           	<setinputfield stepid="set city"
           		name="city"
           		value="Seaford" />
           	<setselectfield stepid="select State"
			    name="state"
			    value="NY"/>
			<setinputfield stepid="set zip"
           		name="zip"
           		value="11783" />
           	<setinputfield stepid="set phone area"
           		name="daytime_phone_area"
           		value="516" />
      	    <setinputfield stepid="set phone number"
           		name="daytime_phone_number"
           		value="796-5127" />
			<setselectfield stepid="select education"
			    name="education"
			    value="5"/>
			<setselectfield stepid="select education"
			    name="program"
			    value="BSB/F"/>
			<setselectfield stepid="select education"
			    name="qualified"
			    value="Yes"/>
			<setselectfield stepid="select education"
			    name="internetaccess"
			    value="Yes"/>

			<setcheckbox stepid="select education"
			    name="ForeignCredit"
			    checked="true"/>

			<clickbutton stepid="Submit the Form"
   				name="submit"  />

             <verifytitle
               stepid="we should see the Thank you Title"
               text="Classes USA - Thank you for requesting
information"/>
         </steps>
      </testSpec>
   </target>