[Webtest] Re: Problem with Verfying Title on a Masked page

Lee Rodgers webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 15:07:07 -0400

I took out all validation in my form.  I then looked at the logs, and
the clickbutton is not failing but it is not reloading any pages
either.  Doesn't seem to be having any effect on the website.  Any
ideas?