[Webtest] problem with verifylinks and followframe

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:38:07 +0200

Hi,

   I have a problem with the verifylinks element, or with
   understanding some other things perhaps ..

   I have a test that logs me to a page with a user/pass, then follows
   a frame via <followframe/> and then in that frame it checks for the
   title, text elements and that's ok it works, but now I added the
   verifylinks step afterwards and the test crashes with a

com.canoo.webtest.engine.StepExecutionException: Unexpected exception caught: com.meterware.httpunit.NoSuchFrameException: No frame named calosc is currently active, Step: VerifyLinks at

   and I don't know what to do about it, I did an experiment and
   removed the frames so that everything is in the first html (and
   subsequently i removed the followframe step) and then the
   verifylinks step works fine

   so the problem seems to be something with the frames ? aby idea how
   to resolve it? thanks in advance for any suggestions ..

--

 ilfrin                          mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl