[Webtest] Re: problem with verifylinks and followframe

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:55:10 +0200

For me is invoke a workaroung but no clean solution. It should work. Ilfrin, can you provide a minimal set of files
where followframe followed by verifylinks fails? I'd like to understand the problem and fix it.

Marc.