[Webtest] Re: problem with verifylinks and followframe

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:11:27 +0200

Hi Ilfrin,

your example is not simple enough: it contains link on a external page with javascript and I don't want to have to
understand the logic of these page. This is out of scope.

What I'm interested in, is the *minimal* page or set of pages producing a crash with verifylinks. All reference to
external pages should be prohibited or if not possible, just simple pages without js like webtest's home page.

Marc.