[Webtest] Re: problem with verifylinks and followframe

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:35:23 +0200

Hi Marc,

I understand, the problem is if I put a link to google or ibm there is
no crash, links to some pages that contain some javascript (my guess
is that it checkes wheather it is opened in the _top frame, and resets
the frames if not) make the verifylinks step produce en error if it
follows a follow frame step

that may the a problem with httpunit itself ...

if you'd like I can try extracting the problematic js for you, the one
which causes the step to crash

--

 ilfrin                            mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl