[Webtest] Static host in config

Ji Kim webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:50:48 -0700

Hello,

This is a newbie question. But does anyone have a situation where your
testing environment is not complete so that a part of the testing has to
be done from a different host and the other part from the testing
environment? I was planning on using properties to store the path from
one host (production for example) and pass and use with another host
(testing environment). Since the properties are dynamic, it won't be
possible to pass the property from one testSpec to another. (I saw other
people had similar problems with <storexpath>.) And since the <invoke>
url is only relative from static host, I can't change within the
<testSpec>. I have the feeling that I must have missed something
obvious.=20

By the way, this mailing list had been really helpful. Thank you all.

Ji