[Webtest] How can I submit a "hidden" parameter?

Tize Ma webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:20:50 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C45EA5.1034194A

Hi,=20
   Can anyone tell me how to submit parameters typed as "hidden"?
   I am testing some web pages using Canoo web test. They have some =
input text fields and submit buttons. Some of these tests failed after =
"clickbutton" . But when I manually go through the pages, they do work. =
After consulting with the web developers, it looks like that when I use =
the Canoo scripts, some of the "hidden" parameters are missing. Is there =
a way to track these "hidden" parameters before the step of =
"clickbutton"?
Thanks
Tize

------_=_NextPart_001_01C45EA5.1034194A

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.5770.43">
<TITLE>How can I submit a &quot;hidden&quot; parameter?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi, </FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">&nbsp;&nbsp; Can anyone tell me how to =
submit parameters typed as &quot;hidden&quot;?</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">&nbsp;&nbsp; I am testing some web =
pages using Canoo web test. They have some input text fields and submit =
buttons. Some of these tests failed after &quot;clickbutton&quot; . But =
when I manually go through the pages, they do work. After consulting =
with the web developers, it looks like that when I use the Canoo =
scripts, some of the &quot;hidden&quot; parameters are missing. Is there =
a way to track these &quot;hidden&quot; parameters before the step of =
&quot;clickbutton&quot;?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Tize</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C45EA5.1034194A--