[Webtest] custom step problem

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:08:47 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if it is a problem of webtest or ant itself .. (or mine
;) ) .. but I traced it down to a root exception (ant -debug shows it)
while trying to execute a custom step

C:\tools\eclipse\workspace\skrypt\src\canoo\startpage.xml:7: Task must be of type "Step": ilfrin at C:\tools\eclipse\workspace\skrypt\src\canoo\startp
age.xml:10:  is of type com.exorigo.canoo.extension.IlfrinStep
        at com.canoo.webtest.ant.TestStepSequence.addTask(TestStepSequence.java:79)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.handleChildren(UnknownElement.java:329)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.handleChild(UnknownElement.java:549)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.handleChildren(UnknownElement.java:320)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.configure(UnknownElement.java:176)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.maybeConfigure(UnknownElement.java:152)

it's weird because when I add webtest.jar to ANT_HOME/lib it executes
fine, otherwise I have this error I described in the previous mail,
which is caused by this exception

any ideas what's the problem ? I wouldn't want to be forced to alter
the ANT_HOME/lib dir everywhere I need to run the script ..

--

 ilfrin                            mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl