[Webtest] unable to load coverage database

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:44:05 +0200

Hi,

  I'm posting the question again, nevermind the problem with unwanted
  libs, I'll let them be for now, but how to get rid of the

 [taskdef] ERROR: CLOVER: Unable to load coverage database.
 [taskdef] ERROR: CLOVER: No coverage data will be gathered.
 [taskdef] ERROR: CLOVER: java.io.FileNotFoundException
 [taskdef] ERROR: CLOVER: C:\tools\eclipse\workspace\webtest\clover\webtest_unit_coverage.db (System nie mo¬e odnalečŠ okrelonej cie¬ki)

  ??

  it happened when I moved the whole script to a new machine, why
  should I provide this file ? my script doesn't need it and I failed
  to find a way to make it stop yelling ..

  besides that the script runs fine.

--

 ilfrin                          mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl