[Webtest] unable to load coverage database

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:24:44 +0200

Hi,

ok .. in case someone has a similar "problem" ;) when you build your
webtest.jar from CVS you shouldn't take the deploy/lib/webtest.jar but
the deploy/plain/webtest.jar :)

it's something I wasn't aware of until now ..