[Webtest] Someone really uses form locators?

Ji Kim webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:51:16 -0700

I had that problem of <setinputfield> not setting the values for the
javascripts that are executed before the <clickbutton> step. I also
think the form locator is a good feature (except that many times web
designers don't seem to assign names to forms ) because it's very common
to see the same identical button image used for submission in all forms
in real applications.

Given the choice between <setinputfield> and <form> locator, I will go
for the <setinputfield> especially since there is <index> locator one
can use instead.=20

Thanks for making this improvement!

Ji