[Webtest] Someone really uses attribute value of <setcheckbox >?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:09:02 +0200

[ups, subject of last message was not complete]

Hi,

does someone use the attribute "value" of the <setcheckbox> step?

I'm performing some cleanup/refactoring, and I'd like to remove this
value attribute. Indeed when surfing on a website with a "normal"
browser, we have no way to set the value of a checkbox. We can check it
or uncheck it but the value sent to the server when submitting depends
only from the html source code.

So, would someone be angry with me if I remove it?

Marc.